Does anyone shop for their child (ren) at The Children's Place?

His_Mommy26

Asked by His_Mommy26 at 12:53 AM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Shopping

• To expensive for me, but their clothes last FOREVER! I have some outfits my first son wore and they are still really nice after four kids.
    I find them at yard sales and Goodwill.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:55 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• That is where most of my kids clothes come from. If you go during their monster sales they aren't expensive at all. If you live by an outlet you can get shirts for like a $1 at times.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• That's where I get my all my older dd's jeans and shorts. I love that they have the adjustable waist. She is so skinny.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 12:58 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• That's where I get most of my kids clothes or Gap Kids. But my Son's 8 and 5 are really into Hurley and Quicksilver and DC shoes. So shopping for school clothes this year with 2 going to school should be expensive.
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 1:50 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• From time to time, I may find something I like there. I do like their blanket sleepers for winter, though.
    mmhawkin

Answer by mmhawkin at 11:16 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I absolutely love them! Like a previous poster said, I have CP clothes that I bought for my oldest stepbaby which have been worn by my younger stepbaby and which are now put away for my son to wear when he's big enough.

Also, I LOVE their monster sale and their online outlet. Flat $5 shipping is an awesome bonus!
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 1:17 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I do and get maybe 2-3 outfits a year fromt here for each kid. I love that they go up to size 14 and have adjustable waists on most things. We have an outlet nearby and I cannot begin to tell you how much we save.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 4:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Yes I do I love their stuff and it last, I also get there stuff from Gap and Gymboree and a website called www.ryleeandreece.com
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 4:50 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• my son has received clothes from there from aunts and uncles I admit I like what they find. But whenever I go I see nothing I want or like.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:30 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I used to all the time until they closed my account even though It was in good standing and I pay it of in full each month. Something about my bad credit in general. Which is why I was keeping that on current to show good payment history. So because of that I will never step foot in their store again. With 3 kids I shopped there alot, and they lost a good customer.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:26 PM on Jun. 28, 2009