so I just....

watched "Fireproof" for the first time last night && omg, I have not cried that hard in a REALLY long time!!! It is such a good movie. It really put a lot of things in perspective for me && I made some realizations about myself && people in general.

It is my new 2nd favorite movie!!! It was a close first, but "The Notebook" is still #1 for me.....lol.

Anyway, has anyone else seen it?? If you haven't then you REALLY should watch it.

HisMommySince07

Asked by HisMommySince07 at 1:05 AM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• omg i watched it like 12 time a must for couples
    littleleesmom

Answer by littleleesmom at 1:11 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• p.s. I made my SO watch it with me earlier tonight && even HE said it was a good movie....
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 1:08 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• The acting was horrible. It had a good theme to it though. It was a low budget film, an B movie so it was ok for that.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:41 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• yeah, I have to agree with you about the acting, ronjwake. I kept thinking the whole time, who are these people && where in the hell did they learn to act...lol. The only good one was the husband, but the message is really what I was referring to.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 1:46 AM on Jun. 28, 2009