Turbo Jam; anyone use it?

His_Mommy26

Asked by His_Mommy26 at 1:06 AM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I have not but please be sure to post about it if you do. This is something that I would love to try but have not heard anything about.
    missamerica1

Answer by missamerica1 at 6:36 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I do TJ! I love it, its awesome!!! I have a bunch of DVDs that I ordered off the infomercial last year. I have been using it off and on (mostly off due to pregnancy, moving, etc) for a year, and I have been using it religiously for the past 2 months and have lost 20lbs (in addition to diet and breastfeeding). Have any more questions, just PM me.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 1:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I have. Lost alot . size 11, to size 5 . Started in January. Got ending results in late April. All to Turbo Jam (and cutting out junk) :-)
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 6:58 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Oh and I got the Maximum Results package.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 7:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I LOVE Turbo Jam. I'm not "dancy" or particularly coordinated, so it took me a little while to get the hang of it, but I did and I love all the workouts. I've been doing Turbo Jam for about 16 months and still haven't gotten bored of them. I've had awesome results too by using Turbo Jam and eating very healthy. Turbo Jam is not "magic" but they are fun and so it will be easier for you to stay motivated and interested in exercising.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 11:58 AM on Jun. 29, 2009