I want to leave my husband, please advise/help!

My husband and I have been married for 4yrs, 4 rocky years, we have split up 4 times already. I don't trust him, he lost my trust and I haven't been able to build it again. I just feel bad like theres no more love, and I am truly not happy anymore.
I honesly think most of the times I come back to him is because of our son. He is 3. I don't know how to drive, have no job and if I leave him i have no clue where to go. I really need some help. What do you think I should do? I think just staying for my son is not good, he will notice at some point I am not happy and this is not the environment I want for him. I also hate my husbands family, they are all horrible people......macho man and women and is like all the "inlaws" are "outlaws" they treat us like we don't belong. I am scared and I really need to plan. I have about $800 saved but that won't last long.
thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Plz messege me privately- I will not reveal your identity to anyone
    MiSSHiSCAMP0S

Answer by MiSSHiSCAMP0S at 1:17 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• if your not happy u should get out of the marriage.Im in a similar situation have no job either.Hmmm maybe you should go to a school for a crash program for about a year in hands on training for sonograms,the pay is good.So at least you have something to fall back on when u decide to end ur marriage.and u can provide for your son.i really wish u the best of luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• that will get you in an apt in many places. Then go from there. Get a place on a bus line and near a daycare. Maybe even get a job at the daycare and get free day care. If nothing else then just sit down and make a plan.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Jun. 28, 2009