Is it okay for him to do this

when I back talk he pops me in the mouth? I'm not sure what to do maybe if I just obey it wouldn't happen

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• I know maybe, and perhaps you should stop planning your feminist left wing agenda while you are at it! Does he even know you are up on the computer right now? You might want to get back to getting knocked up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• if that's what floats your boat then go for it. obey, don't obey. it's up to you. If he's a popper and you like it then who are we to interfere? you are in control of your life. Do what you think is right.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Anon don't be an ass! Obviously the OP doesn't respect herself the way it is, so why add more fuel to the fire?
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:46 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Is this a serious question?
    It's NEVER okay for someone to do that because they didn't like what you said or did.
    Seriously... I'd have to say "do that again and I'll either A. Leave, B. pop you back or C: you can leave until you learn to treat me with respect.
    BUT, why are you "backtalking" anyways? We do that when we're tempermental teenagers, not parents.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:47 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• 1st i got to say anon:43 ur a fucking stupid bitch why would u tell her that people like u act like u are so perfect.....but ne who well i would leave him why r u with him and plz dont say my babys or baby cuz thats not an excuse i dont know bout u but what r u waitting for him to kill u?????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I was going to answer this, but then I realized that you are probably just trying to make a smart-ass, judgemental remark about the moms who pop their kids in the mouth for back-talking, by changing the scenario to include adults instead of children. JMO
    Anonymous

• no it's not a serious question. Who would ask if if's ok to be abused? Who would think "if I just obey" it will be ok? That's just ignorance. There is enough information out there for everyone to know it's not right to let a man pop you. Why would one adult pop another one anyway? There has to be idiots or men (same thing) on tonight and bored.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Not adding fuel to the fire. I really do not with every fiber of my being believe that this is a valid question. If it was, I would answer it with sincerity. Riddle me this? If it is a valid question. She is asking is it okay for him to do this? With the question lies her doubt that she knows that him hitting her is wrong, or she wouldn't be asking in the first place, right? Second she says, " When I back talk he pops me in the the mouth." You think men that hit and control like that allow their SO/Wives/Girlfriends to be on the computer at 1:30 in the morning? I think not. Third she says she doesn't know but then gives a solution to the question that she is asking. She doesn't say, " Help me, my spouse is hitting me, what should I do." The question is baited in the first place.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

You win the prize not okay for him to pop me but okay for someone 2 times bigger to pop a child Shesh*

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Anon 50. Only individuals that use profanity in the place of an actual argument are stupid. If I were you I would develop the gift of foresight and realize it isn't a real question. That means you might need to put down the SideKick for a minute and stop talking in text talk.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Jun. 28, 2009