what would you do?

I was watching a movie from the seventies tonight (the original gone in 60 seconds) its rated pg but in the garage scenes there are pictures of naked women hanging on the walls. I was just disgusted that they would have that in a PG movie. I was lucky ds was in bed or I would have been truely pissed! I know many parents who don't prescreen movies unless they are PG13 or worse. is there anything I can do about this?

chases_mommy

Asked by chases_mommy at 1:37 AM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There is nothing you can do about it. Unless you only watch G rated films, there is going to be sexual talk or boobs in the movie.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:39 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I guess you could make a complaint to the producer of the film.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I can deal with sexual talk. like pp said its in lots of movies, heck I can deal with sexual things as well (for instance a close up of a clothed ass to show that's where a character is looking) but a pic of naked women and not cartoon ones! I mean like porn pics minus the men... women pleasing themselves almost! its PG! for crying out loud if it was pg13 I wouldn't care as much but PG. and in multiple scenes!
    chases_mommy

Answer by chases_mommy at 1:51 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• God forbid your child see a breast! OMG! He might think it was feeding time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Jun. 28, 2009