need help about this feeling i have?

Tonight my emotions got put to the test, Why is it men do that? i just wanna slap the heck out of them sometimes. My hubby loves me and which we aren't really married but people call us married and we been with each other for 11 yrs have 3 wonderful kids but anyway tomorrrow my hubby ended up talking to his ex girlfriend parents so now i have to go to there house and i am not ready but i am scared, fear of something happening and no i am not jealous, my think is i don't wanna heard about the past cause people compare. so if you meet your hubbys ex gf parents how would you feel ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Why would he take you to his ex gf's parents house?
    My hubby would realize that he was whacked if he thought for one second that I'd be up for that trip. BUT, I do really care for one of my ex's Mom and I do go visit her when I'm in her area, and I call her once in a while and yes we do talk some about her son, but I'd never do that in my hubby's presense and i'm guessing they won't do that to you either.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:55 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• get married for real and ask me again then. Until then he's just a bf taking his gf to visit some folks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I Wanted to kick him really hard in the balls!!! My old brother didn't think my honey told me about the ex Gf witch i knew about but anyway why would you do that want your wife to see your ex's parents my mind is just spinning with all these feeling but i am mad cause i now will have the pass in my life witch it seems to be that is how trouble is started . OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• These folks are an ex girlfriends folks. So you are telling me ANON that you would deal with it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Jun. 28, 2009