How do i bring the romance back?

Weve been married for 5 yrs together for 6 and i love this man with all my heart. Hes an awesome person and my best friend but i feel the romance has left us! we arnt as sexual as we use to! granit we have 4 kids now but it seems like when we do have time to have sex we do it and get it over with and pass out! how do i bring the romance back? i dont want him to get bored with me and wonder! HELP!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Okay I would suggest you visit one of the groups I am involved in. Between the Sheets is a small group with not much activity but there are some very good posts on reviving your sex life, The Ever Ready Rabbit Room is a great group as well. It is a very active group and Im sure the ladies would have some great advice for you! :) i hope i helped
    Joshiesxmama

Answer by Joshiesxmama at 7:59 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• wow, four kids in six yrs. You don't need romance you need condoms
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• op...... i had one coming in to the realtionship and got preggo very soon!! and thanks for the support asshole! y even answer! wtf!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Wow...the bashing here !!! I would suggest that you search for a group here that is committed to helping marriages not one that will encourage you to split with him.
    momtoeight

Answer by momtoeight at 12:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2009