So...my neighbor is really nice to me he's also a

flirt and he has a gf, I am single... he always comes outside when I pull up and if I have bags or whatever he offers his assistance and I usually accept. The other day he tried to kiss me and I pulled away, but when im alone I do think about him and wonder what he would be like in bed so...my question should I tell him to break up with his gf first or should we just sneak around and see where it goes? I have a feeling if I tell him to break it off with her he will, but what if it isn't that deep for me after we hook up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• a bit manipulative are we....? find someone who is single...but don't do that. seriously. put yourself in her position.
    And asking if you should "sneak around"?....you have got to be kidding me...who would condone that. get over yourself...and aspire NOT to be a homewrecker.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Drama! Sounds like an HBO special to me. Do what you want, act on it or write a series...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Look it's just his gf not his wife and like I said, he would break up with her if he thought he could have me. I don't want to be the cause of him cheating so.. why not just tell him to break up with her before something happens with us. If it doesn't work out with us or go any where then I'm sure they could work it out..it is better then him cheating. I just don't know what to do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• This has got to be one of the stupidest questions I've read in I don't even know how long.
    Don't tell him to break up... say "you have a girlfriend and I don't kiss men that are spoken for". That leaves it in his court BUT if he's cheating on her with you, it's a good possibility that he'd cheat on you with someone else.
    Seriously tho... you're not married, he's not married, so why the sneaking around crap?
    Sheesh... why would you really ask this? The women here are NOT going to say "sure, sneaking around with someone's boyfriend is an AWESOME idea... go for it".
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:08 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• so right now, you're only interested in him for sex??
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 2:08 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• It may be me, but i've done it before. I used to mess around with a guy who offered to leave his fiance for me. we used to hook up while his girl was at work. Or we'd hang at his work, while she was home asleep. We did that for almost a year.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• yes. HisMommy, but I seriously think this is going to end up happening at some point so again, breaking up with his gf would be better then him cheating. I don't want to sneak around, but I don't see him having a problem with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I don't give a shit if they are married or not...he is in a committed relationship and obviously you think you are a pretty big deal and he should just ignore any morals or values that he has. way to go.

***and, if you do end up getting together on account of them splitting, whose to say he won't do the same thing to you down the road? Get a grip on reality honey. Quickly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Relax people are you did your so do this to you? why all the name calling, I thought I could ask a question and get your responses without the immature attitudes. Look, sorry if this happened to you before or your afraid of this happening to you, it's a question...if you cant handle giving your opinion with being cruel and rude then just move on.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• well, you're grown, I hope. Personally, I wouldn't sleep with someone that I knew was sleeping with someone else at the same time, that's kinda nasty && I could never sleep with someone on a friends-with-benefits kind of arrangement either. But I guess if he's only interested in sex as well, then do what you gotta do.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 2:19 AM on Jun. 28, 2009