Evaporaton Line?

I know about Evaporation lines but have never gotten one. I picked up the cheapest pg test I could find (Good Neighbor Pharmacy brand)because I really didn't think I was pg.
I took the test and waited the 3 min. I thought I saw a line but looked under better light and saw nothing. I stuck it in my pocket. I grabbed it out of my pocket two hours later to see a faint line. From what I've read, evap lines are grey. This line is faintly blue. I know I read it after the time limit and it probably is a evaporation line but now I can't sleep. I'm going to re-test on Mon. but just thought I would get some opinions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like something someone made up. That simply does not happen Hon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• if you saw nothing at first then it was neg
    try again later
    you are not suppsed to trust any results you read on those after i think 15 mins
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:59 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Positive readings can happen if you wait too long to check the test. The first ten minutes are what really counts. If it said negative, its a negative. This if you have waited for your period to pass...
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 3:21 AM on Jun. 28, 2009