any vents for tonight

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Naw, I'm good I already vented on the "So what's your problem"? question.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:33 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I am annoyed by the misconceptions people have of only children. Some think there is such a thing as "only child syndrome". Most only children I know are very sweet, mature, intelligent and just great kids to be around. People always apologize when they find out I have an only child. They assume we could not have more. We only wanted one child and are very happy with him. He is nearly 7 and overheard a relative comment on how sad his life must be because he does not have brothers and sisters. My son cried and asked me why people make comments like that. He has a great life filled with 20 cousins, 11 sets of aunts and uncles, tons of friends and activities. He has two parents that dote on him and can afford to pay for private school, guitar lessons, golf lessons and many other activities he wants to try. He is hilarious and always lights up the room. What is wrong with people?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• clappingWell said anon, my son is an only child and he is so smart, well-rounded and the nicest kid you could ever meet.

Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:43 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Anon I too have one child. I only wanted one child, so this is what I had. Only children are generally stronger willed people. You CAN tell an only child from other children generally, but that is not a bad thing. They have very strong personalities,at least I know miine does. I wouldn't trade having an only child for anything. He is very intelligent and always makes people laugh, that's right,he rocks!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:45 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

•  He has two parents that dote on him and can afford to pay for private school, guitar lessons, golf lessons and many other activities he wants to try. He is hilarious and always lights up the room. What is wrong with people?

Minus the father and the golf lessons and guitar lessons (which I will be taking him to next month) He is still one of the funniest kids I know.

Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:46 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I have only one child and I too hate it when people are like, Oh I'm sorry and I'm like WHY?? Benjamin is one of the most hilarious well rounded kids I know too!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 3:15 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• i have a vent! we have a family un-friend. he knows my extended family, has all my life, we met him by accident and just couldn't get rid of him. nobody really likes him and he keeps showing up when we all just want him to go away. he's rude and annoying. he's pushing 40 and still lives in his parents' basement. he is currently bad-mouthing my little brother (who is having a really bad time with his life right now) all over facebook. he acts like he's so much better than my brother when he's really, REALLY not. he's worse than a freaking stalker. we tell him straight up that we don't like him and he's not welcome where he keeps showing up, but he won't go away. ARGH!!!!!!
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 3:26 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I have a vent.I hate my husband.It was a major mistake marrying him.I want a divorce.I am scared because I own my own house.We have not been married long.Like 3 months but have been together for 7 years.I do not want him to get half of my house.I wish he would just walk away from my house.I asked him for a divorce and he does not want to.I think it is so he could get half of my house make me sell it and he could be one of his own with the money of the sale of the house.I wish he would just go away away away away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Yeah, I can't sleep! Aarrgghh!!
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 3:54 AM on Jun. 28, 2009