arrrrg

Y is it that almost everyone who gets on here to answer questions end up making rude comments to the people with the honest questions! and they have to appear anonymously! I think its anbunck of crap and everyone on here is suppose to be a grown ass women yet there are so many that dont act like it at all! i love this place but i almsot hate to ask or even answer questions cause of the rude comments that come with it! If your so womanly to answer the response or question so strongly why do you have to hide your identity? i so dont get it!? thats ver immature!

Perdy

Asked by Perdy at 2:23 AM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• I have no idea why they do that... I share my feelings (sometimes I might should just not) and don't hide behind that ugly anon thing....
    Take it for what it is or push it to the side and move past it... it is what it is.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:27 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I agree, I just asked a question and the responses were so mean and cruel. It's like no one can just say their opinion without using foul language or just being really rude...very sad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Perdy, the question was baited. It wasn't a real question, although you had a very kind and sincere response. I am sure that if it were a real question, it would have helped that person a great deal! No joke, no sarcasm. I think as grown women we also need to be able to discern bs from the real advice and support. You don't have to take everything at face value on here. Take what is useful and leave the rest!
    Anonymous

• I guess I missed it...
    What was the question? I'll be honest with you, and show my "face" while I'm doing it (and not be mean or cruel).
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:38 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I never hide as anonymous. I am who I am and hiding isn't changing that. I don't know why women do it. I think it is just backlash from someone who may not like your viewpoint due to thiers. Other than that I have no explination for you
    Joshiesxmama

Answer by Joshiesxmama at 7:52 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• The annon I don't get. We are all annon pictures or not. But what some see as just being bluntly honest others see as rude. To them I say get over it. Read it or don't read it. Makes no difference to me.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 9:19 AM on Jun. 28, 2009