Am i experiencing implantation bleeding or am i having a light cycle?

Hi my cycle was 2 days late but it came today but it hasn’t been normal. Today I have used 2 panty liners instead of my normal heavy flow pads. My bleeding hasn’t been heavy like it normally is on the first day of my cycle but instead it has been light red and when I wipe after using the restroom its pinkish looking and looks more like discharge then blood. I have been cramping for about a week or 2 but today my cramping was extreme and also today I felt nauseated, dizzy, and weak at times. Lately I have been having some pregnancy symptoms and I have been having unprotected sex, but I haven’t taking a home pregnancy test yet. My question is am I experiencing implantation bleeding or am I having a light cycle?

mizz2009

Asked by mizz2009 at 2:31 AM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• its probably implantation bleedin cause the same thing happened to me..the spottin its like real light red almost pinkkisg..and i discharged awhole lot...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:48 AM on Jun. 28, 2009