clomid

without going to the doctors to get this
is there another pill i could get from walmart or gnc or
another store?
please help my husband and i have been ttc for awhile
but have so many bills from my ectopic pregnancy and d&c
and all that from 2 years ago
any tips please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• DANG U ARE THE SECOND PERSON THAT HAD AN ECTOPIC PREGNANCY..I KNO THATS ONE OF THE WORSE THINGS TO GO THROUGH..ABOUT HOW FAR ALONG WERE U WHEN THE DOCTORS FOUND OUT U HAD AN ECTOPIC PREGNANCY?? I WAS ALREADY 3 MONTHS WHEN I HAD MY MISCARRIAGE BUT I KNEW WHEN I WAS 2 MONTHS WHEN THE DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT MY BABY DIDNT DEVELOP AND I WAS GONNA HAVE A MISCARRIAGE...
    JENNIFER_007

Answer by JENNIFER_007 at 4:54 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• BUT WHY DONT U GET A CERTAIN KIND OF PRENATAL VITAMIN TO GET PREGNANT...I HEARD IT HELPS U GET PREGNANT...
    JENNIFER_007

Answer by JENNIFER_007 at 4:56 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• prenatals are a plus they have all that extra viamin your body need and people have told me that they do help alot.
    ericaandfranke

Answer by ericaandfranke at 4:13 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• prenatals wont help you get pregnant but they will help the development of the fetus once you do get pregnant...i wish i could say there was a miracle drug that you could take without the help of a doctor but there really isnt...I have heard of women being able to release more eggs by eating yams and such. I am just hoping because of your ectopics that there isnt a lot of scar tissue that your doctors should look for.
    Anonymous