Howmany times a week or day do you have door to door salespeople or street vendors including the ice cream man come down your street?

We have at least 3 ice cream trucks a day and last week one came down at 11:30pm! We have the guy who sells corn and other mexican snacks and then we have a lady selling tamales every Saturday and Sunday at 7am. And she doesn't say tameles in a happy energetic way she says it as if she is moaning in pain, taaammmmmaaaaalllleeessssss!

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 3:37 AM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• None!!!! It's so nice. I hate when people go door to door. I feel so violated lol
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 12:57 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• well my neighborhood is having a series of new houses being built so construction workers are there from as early as 8am to as late as 6pm. Ever since they've been working Ive seen this bicycle ice cream selling person circling the area where they work and

a Taco truck or mobile mexican restaurant parked in a lot right next to where they are working... I dont mind it saves on gas if Im really hungry
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:41 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• lol that's funn

we have an ice cream truck everday around 6 p.m.
    and we have sales people come buy selling carpet cleaners and asking for money for whatever reason about 2 times a week oh yeah and morman people stop by aswell
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:42 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• we have lived her 2yrs, and 5at my old address and i honestly can say i have never had even an ice cream truck go down my street, we lived in an urban area with lots of kids, only twice did it go by, and i was at a friends at the end of block, it came at like 10pm and 5om earlier that same day,other than that it would go 2blocks down, but never near mine, and our current address, we live in apts and have never had a salesperson. kinda sucks, miss out on some good things, like the food things, and the fun for kids when they see ice cream trucks.
    kyliebugs_mommy

Answer by kyliebugs_mommy at 3:46 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Yeah Kyliebugs, I know what you mean sometime they pass by at very opportune times but the 7am tamale lady just pisses me off! IDK why!l lol, Aside from her voice I like tamales but she is not very welcoming.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:49 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• We've been getting lots of those fliers on the door. I wish they'd quit already!
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 3:52 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I hide when I see the mormon people and come knocking.The sales people like verizon or cable company knok at my door very loud.I hate it .I open the door and tell them to go away.Ice cream truck passes three times a day.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 4:03 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• none!!!
    I live on post and its against the 'law on post' to go door to door. if you get caught you can be arrested, fined, or banned from post. its awesome :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:12 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I live on post as well, and we have an ice cream truck that comes around maybe twice a day to once a week! LOL Otherwise, there isn't anything and I LOVE IT!!! The ONLY thing that bothers me is planes flying late at night! And the air shows the AF puts on that go on til midnight
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:45 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Never. We do not even have a mail person come to our house. We live in the boonies.
    2BZY

Answer by 2BZY at 5:16 AM on Jun. 28, 2009