♥How did you met your so/dh♥?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 AM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• His ex fiance who cheated on him with his bestfriend, she was my boss at that time, she hooked us up. Once she realized we hit it off very well, she got jelouse so she tried to break us up, that didn't work out , she told me she made a mistake cheating on him and that I should thank her for hooking me up with such a great man, so I did. Then we got in a big fight and now she talks shit about me. she can talk all the trash she want's, I ended up with the best man in the world!!
    lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:40 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• he came into a restaurant I was working at with his grandma... wouldn't look me in the eyes and turned red every time he talked or I did. BEAT red! Well, they were done eating and gma came up and says "i'm gunna leave jamesy alone for 10 minutes, he's kinds rowdy so you have to watch him" and she came back 30 minutes later, asked him something and he looked at me, turned red and looked down. So I went over there and gma says "Jamesy thinks' you're really pretty!" he YELLS "GRANDMA!" and about runs out the door! I grabbed his arm and said " i think you're pretty hott too!" so he give me his #, I call him the next day and we got together for our first day... came back to my place and he never went home! :) 3.5 years later we have a baby girl and still are completely in love!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:43 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• We met in middle school during a truth or dare game!! They asked me who i liked out of 7 guys there and i was brave enough to say him...he liked me too apparently! We broke up half of high school but reunited after and have been together since!! We have two lil girl together now...

This notebook quote is so cute...

So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day.

KaynMadismom

Answer by KaynMadismom at 4:53 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• that's a sweet note :)
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:55 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Aww 07lilmama, I have seen your husband and he is a hottie! lol.
    Oh and I gave the movie The Notebook to my mom a few years after my dad died for Christmas and I watched her watch it........such a sad moment to see her tear up.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 5:02 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• i ment mine im high school. the frist time i remeber seeing him was standing against the wall with my brother and i was getting out of rotc. from there things fall in to place
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 6:09 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• he was riding his bike with a friend and me and my friend asked if they wanted to play, he threw a football at my head and stead i was stupid girl so i mooed at him. (we were 8)
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 7:19 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• We grew up with each other ;-)
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 7:49 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I was working in a grocery store. He used to come in to buy cigarettes and would always come thru my checkout line. I didn't catch on right away. It wasn't until the day he stood in line behind 6 other people with full carts and all he had was ONE pack of cigarettes that I realized he liked me. I didn't have the courage to say anything that day, but I decided the next time, I would card him so I could get his name and look him up in the phone book. Next time, he bought....milk. So I made up a stupid story about drunk cows and why I needed his ID, and he gave it to me! lol That's when I knew it was love.

We've had a rough time, we both ended up married to other people for a while, but we're together now. We first met almost 13 yrs ago. :)
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:05 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• We met on a dark and stormy night in March. We were at the same Chinese restaurant. He was so taken by me that he spilled the hot mustard sauce all over the fancy pink table cloth. He later in the evening asked me to the movies with some mutual friends.

We dated for five years then married.

We have been married for fifteen years.

in love

mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 8:24 AM on Jun. 28, 2009