bad sharp pains in my sides.. :( help..?

i posted anon last time didn't get any help. hopefully this helps posting non-anon. well i've been for the past week having sharp pains in both of my sides, more on the right then the left. It's located near my hip area but in more so maybe my ovaries area? it's on both sides like I said. when I cough, sneeze, blow my nose, laugh too hard, or get up from sitting or laying positions it kills me and if i do not stop and breath for a minute or two it only gets worse. I'm a little concerned only because it's been going on for a week without decreasing and we are trying to conceive. Could this be a symptom of pregnancy maybe, or something bad? I'm not sure I never had this before. please help ladies. I do not have a doctor right now will in about two weeks.

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 5:21 AM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Sounds like a bad UTI, call the doctor same thing happen to me. Have you been feverish and frequently urinated small amounts? Or possibly a cyst.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• nope not at all...I would think if it was one of those two the pain would be in one spot not in two completely different parts of my abdomen.... *shrugs*
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 12:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2009