Did you have your baby early with your first pregnancy and then the rest too?

I went early with my first and was wondering what the odds of me having my second child early too? I am currently 36W3D and I had my first child at 36W4D. I don't know if I am progressing any; I go to the dr. in a couple of days so will know more then. Just wondering how many other mothers have experienced this!!!!

libertyteacher

Asked by libertyteacher at 8:23 AM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My first came 2 weeks early, my 2nd came 3 weeks late. Usually it's likely that your 2nd baby will come early too, but in my case, she was late!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:24 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• My son was very early, had him at 26 weeks, and my daughter was only 2 weeks early.
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 9:01 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• No. My son was a month (or 6 weeks according to the doctors) early. My second was on his due date.

Answer by Bmat at 9:07 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• First was 10 days early and second was 5 days early. usually they say your second will be earlier then your first, unless the first was s premie for some reason.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 9:22 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• My first was 4 weeks early, 2nd was 6 weeks early, and my 3rd was 2 weeks late.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 11:03 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• both my children came 2 days early
    Miss0pinions

Answer by Miss0pinions at 11:28 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• With my first my water broke 4 1/2 weeks early, held her for a week for her lungs and she was born 3 1/2 weeks early. My second was 6 weeks early due to my water breaking and spent time in the NICU (3 weeks). My third is going to be taken early due to CPP(complete placenta previa) and since my first two were PROM babies. My doc is talking somewhere between 6 and 4 weeks early, which is in 8 to 10 weeks from now.
    ShutterBug4Life

Answer by ShutterBug4Life at 12:12 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• When i had my first he was already 8 lbs.11 1/2 oz. so I really am hoping this one is average size OR that he comes early too. We will see!
    Thank you everyone for your commnets! It seems that this one should come early, but some of you actually went longer with your second and third, guess no one really knows!
    libertyteacher

Answer by libertyteacher at 2:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Both of mine were born at 36 weeks, 4 days (around 8 pm).
    jthor

Answer by jthor at 9:08 PM on Jun. 28, 2009