35 Weeks and 3 Days PG With lose stools and very nauseated! TMI!

I was up for 3 hours last night feeling like i was going to vomit. I then had to poop alot. And it was really soft, but i still had he urge to push and that made me feel more sick. Anyone experiance this? I was having contractions also but they didnt hurt they were just uncomfortable to deal with. I know your not a DR but just wondering of anyone has gone through this?

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 8:43 AM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You seem to be getting closer to your delivery moment, that's all. Every woman goes through alot of changes before they actually go into labor, if you're having contractions you are most likely about to have the big event happen. I spent most of the last 4 days before delivery having all kinds of funny things going on something like what you experienced and 4 days later and 36 hours of labor I gave birth to a 8.3 baby girl... Good luck and rest up, you'll definitely need it.
    Hurtnlostmom

Answer by Hurtnlostmom at 12:41 PM on Jun. 28, 2009