I have Verizon Phone.

Is there a feature in which I can Block all incomming calls From 8:30p. till 4a.?

MamasTooOld

Asked by MamasTooOld at 9:13 AM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Turn it off is what comes to mind. Sorry I don't know about a feature that lets you shut off incoming calls- unless you put it on vibrate instead of ring, perhaps. There may be such a feature, I just don't know about it.

Answer by Bmat at 9:18 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Mine is Veizon also, but I dnt think that matters, rather what specific ph u have. My last ph I had to turn off if I wanted some peace & quiet. This one has a silent feature or I can set it to silent w/some exceptions so that only my dd or df can get thru. I'd go to ur local verizon dealer if u can figure it out & ask. (Trust me...they've had 2 talk me thru nearly everything on this ph! Lol) GL!
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 9:29 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• We have tryed that and the idiot kids still have calls comming in as late as 11p.
    My Husband and I get up at 2:30a. to get Him off to work.
    I'ts the only income comming in rt. now and they don't tend to give a shit.
    ANY IDEAS?
    MamasTooOld

Answer by MamasTooOld at 9:30 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• As long as everyone is safe at home,turn it off at night. Who cares. People should not be calling that late anyway.If its a cell phone, turn them off, if its a landline, some also have it where you can turn them off, or just take the phone off the hook if not. Sure it will make a noise for about a minute and then its off.Don't ask your kids to do it, tell them, give them an ultimatum
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 10:15 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Tell your kids to turn the phones off, or get them taken away / not paid for anymore. They need to respect that you DH needs his sleep to get up that early. Don't ask them, Tell them. And go through with what you threaten or it wont do any good.
    Pudge_Pie20

Answer by Pudge_Pie20 at 3:39 PM on Jun. 28, 2009