Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't stand him anymore! how do i get him out?

we've been married 18yrs. now ~ we don't sleep together hardley ever fool around he disgusts me ~ he's not worked in about 9mo except for maybe a couple odd jobs. he don't even talk to our sons who are 18 & 27 screams at me ~ i work ( thank GOD) I JUST WANT HIM OUT! i could pay the bills hell i've been doing it~ how can i make this happen?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (6)
  • tell him how you feel, and that you don't want to be with him anymore, it's not that hard

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

  • If the house is in your name tell him to get out bc if he doesnt remove himself you will remove him. If its not then you will have to move. Wait until you have a place set up then inform him that you are no longer paying the bills.

    Answer by NightOwlMama at 9:53 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

  • I have told him he just laughs cause the house is in both our names. He's suchb a prick grrr

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

  • Go and see a attorney,if you cannot afford one,there are many who take payment plans.Go to the court yourself and file the divorce papers and try to see if you can get a fee waiver.Then I am sure you have to sell the house and split it in two.He has to pay you spousal support.Does the 18 year old live with you?If so tell him to get a job and help you pay half of the bills,if you want.You need a lawyer .Please get one if you are unhappy.Good luck you can message me but you are anonmyous and so am I .What area are you in? I know a good attorney.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

  • He can't be made to leave his own house so you may have to be the one to leave. If you can stand him a bit longer just go file for divorce then decide who gets what. I'm sure he won't believe you'll do it. If money is an issue then go to Legal Aid.

    Answer by admckenzie at 11:50 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

  • I suggest you contact a lawyer/legal aid and start divorce procedings. Ask htem what will happen with the house. There is a good chance it will have to be sold and the $ split since it is in both your names. You may want to start looking for a rental or apartment now and wait until you find a place before you tell your hubby-- that way you have somewhere to go and won't have to put up with him after he is served the papers.
    I wish you the best of luck and hope everything works out for you!!

    Answer by MizLee at 5:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.