THANX 2 ALL/HELP PLZ,POST

thank u for ur support,and some of the answer's that where giving. about the post of help plz!!

i understand some of u didnt understand what i was trying to say,i do not type well an i apologize, its very upsetting ,i am disabled and do not type well
but it really concern's me and make me feel i am doing something wrong,
she has always called me ma from the time she learn to talk and her sis, and it pisses my daughter off that they call me ma and her by her name,and that makes mistreat them even more, so i am in the process of moving and i told her she cant move with us,she never liked lil grlz and always wanted a boy,now she is preg.
with a lil boy and she still do the same bs. smoking weed everyday,tried crack cocaine 1x.
i fear this baby will be messed up like the oldest,and she already telling me to get gaurdain papers 4 him as well,everything that the baby needs r want i have got it,
i am wrong?to take him 2

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Jun. 28, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Well, If I am reading your story correct, it sounds like you continue to take care of your DD children after she gives them up, to you. If you are disabled that is even harder to handle. I am curious if you have done the legal side of this situation? You need to go to family court about her "rights" so she can't take them back after you have raised them, you should also discuss visitation!!! You should not allow her to just come and go as she pleases whenever she wants to see the kids. IF you do you are making it worse. She sounds like a bad example for the kids, unstable role model, and will undermind your work in raising them well. If you want what is best for them, the mom needs to be out of the pic. on a regular bases. They may even be able to setup a child support plan for the mom to pay you. Maybe she will stop having babies, if she has it a bit tougher, instead of just having you do all the work for free 24/7
    GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Jun. 29, 2009