Did you hear about what happened when Farrah died?

God said to her: you have been a good and righteous soul. What blessing may I grant you?
She said: please make all the little children safe.
So He killed Michael Jackson.

God is good!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• that's funny
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 10:23 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• lol so wrong, but so funy :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:31 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Ok, I don't really see this question lasting to long. It is kinda disrespectful. How do you even know what he did in the privacy in his bedroom. Would you like it if someone went around saying that all people who co-sleep with their kids are child molesters?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:39 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Would you like it if someone went around saying that all people who co-sleep with their kids are child molesters?

He didn't co-sleep with his own children, he co-slept with other people's children and then paid them off when they found out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• That's not funny at all. I really wonder about people who think it's amusing to make light of the death of anyone.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 11:01 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I agree, that's tasteless,and not funny in any way. I didn't care for the way he lived his life in his later years, but he is dead, and to not respect his family at this time of grief is unconscionable.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 11:06 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Did you mourn Saddam Hussein too?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Anon, I find it repulsive you are comparing him to a monster mass murderer. As I said, I didn't care for the way Michael lived his life in his later years, but he,as far as I know never murdered anyone. Saddam was a monster, murdering his own people,and using them in horrible experiments. He got what he deserved,and I doubt anyone mourned him. However, Michael comes from a large family,and had many friends, who are mourning,and for a tasteless joke like that to be cracked is awful. I'm sure Farrah would be horrified her name is being used,as well. She was much more classy than that.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 11:17 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Anon: 09- I don't get how you're comparing the death of a popular musician to that of someone who murdered countless people. But to answer your question, I would empathize with anyone who died as difficult a death as Saddam Hussein did. Do I feel that he deserved it? Yes. But that does not mean I'm going to make jokes about it. Life is too precious in my opinion to trivialize it by making juvenile jokes about anyone losing theirs.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 11:19 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• She was much more classy than that.

She sold paintings done by rolling around naked in paint and then on a canvas. So very classy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Jun. 28, 2009