Am I the only one who think that the breast feeding pix are so gross?

i hate it so much. who really want to see it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Jun. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• I'm with you OP...........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I think it is precious. There's nothing wrong with flaunting that you BF. It's perfectly healthy and natural. In other countries they don't even cover themselves because it's just a part of life. I took pics of me and my daughter BFing, but those are for me and mine. I wouldn't post them online though.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:26 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I think it is a beautiful statement of a fleeting time in a mother and child's life. It should be held precious. It is our society that makes things like this negative or disgusting. If you don't like it you have the option of not looking.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 10:29 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I don't mind the at all as long as they are done tastefully. as in the mothers breast are covered by clothing or baby. It is such a special bond between mother and child. I really wish I had pictures of me BFing my kids when they were babies...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:34 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• How old are you? I think you need to grow up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I think it's beautiful. Have you ever posted a question about how gross it is to see all the nasty women walking around 1/2 dressed with more boob showing than any nursing mother's... and all the 1/2 naked women on the cover of all the magazines that is on the checkout stands for ALL to see? I doubt it. I agree with the previous poster... GROW UP.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I find it gross that mothers who formula feed walk around smelling like vomit and spit up from the formula that their babies just spit up on them. To me, someone who smells bad is worse then looking at someone breastfeeding which is hard to find unless your looking for it so op you must be looking for bf'ing pics.
    babygirl9304627

Answer by babygirl9304627 at 10:55 AM on Jun. 28, 2009