• In the Spotlight:

Where is the best (cheapest) place to buy a swing or play pin ?

Mamii2Be

Asked by Mamii2Be at 10:44 AM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Target or look on craigslist. I don't recommend the cosco play yards, I've bought 2 from target and had problems opening and closing both of them. But that would be my suggestion
    snjbjac

Answer by snjbjac at 11:06 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I got almost all my things from baby resale shops! for a crib, bouncer, swing, highchair, clothes, decorations, and a diaper table I spent about 300.00 and it was all in VERY good condition. most baby resale shops don't sell dirty, slobbered up, or highly used things. all my things were in GREAT condition, however that's not saying that there aren't resale shops that won't sell nasty or broken things either- I shopped around, and did my research and found a great store in my area and I am set now!

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 11:36 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• try freecycle.org and see if anyone is giving one away

Answer by admckenzie at 11:40 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• also, garage sales are a GREAT place as well- I found clothes that still had orginal tags on them, onsies for .25 cents and a rear facing car seat still in a box along with a travel system bearly used!
    Don't be afraid that people will judge you or think your low class for shopping for bargins, save all the money you can when it comes to baby things becaues baby needs A LOT more things you can't buy used, such as diapers, formula, bottles, nooks things of that nature!
    between baby resale shops and garage sales I have EVERYTHING I need for up to a year and higher all that match and all top brand baby gear!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 11:40 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• go to thrift shops...we have on in pottstown pa called liberty...its all donated items...they have nice stuff there!!!!
    krystalmarie857

Answer by krystalmarie857 at 12:20 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• craigslist is great place an cheap
    dezeray27

Answer by dezeray27 at 3:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2009