Is 18 really to young to care for a child ?

im 18 and 23 weeks 5 days prego and 115 days l;eft

Mamii2Be

Asked by Mamii2Be at 10:45 AM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No. I have seen girls as young as 15 work and support a child they have made. Good luck. There are many women on here who have had children at a young age. :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 10:46 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• though MOST on this site would disagree I believe we should try to support young mothers the best we can, I'm 20, very young yet, and I gave up TONS to be a mother, I became what I judged SO often. I thought "It could NEVER happen to me" My son is the single most greatest thing that ever happened to me, it forced me to grow up, work hard, keep my head on my shoulders and be independent. My son was a blessing to me at my young age, so try to think about it positivity as you can, because sometimes what we fear most is a blessing in descize

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 11:33 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• My dd was 14. She had me and my mom to help but she did a great job. So no 18 isn't too young but try to have a support system to help out.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:39 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• nope i had my son when i was 19 and my second one is on the way (im 21 now) he is the BEST thing that ever happened to me and most women will just know what to do to be a good mom, its kinda built in. my mom helped me alot though so if u can talk to her do it, good luck!!!
    bradynsmom222

Answer by bradynsmom222 at 12:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2009