Any one tried Seasonique Birth Control Pill where you only get your period once every 3 months?

If so what do you think of it? Do you recomend it? I am soon off the depo shot to where i am supposed to get another one July second but I want to switch because I have had ALOT of weight gain on it.

8firsttimemom8

Asked by 8firsttimemom8 at 10:46 AM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Health

• I LOVE this pill! I have had WAYYYYY SHORTER periods and i even LOST weight on it!! So i would recommend it to anyone! I stopped taking it 2 mos ago...we are trying again...but i would def take it again!
    kaylimom08

Answer by kaylimom08 at 7:25 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• why not try a diapram? no side effects, no hormones to mess with your body chemistry, no history of class action lawsuits and infertility, instantly reversible.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Honey I was on seasonale when I started bleeding for 3 months straight. Thats y I got off of it. Now ALL birth control reacts differently with each person. And most of it will make you gain weight.
    -Amanda
    PandaBear88

Answer by PandaBear88 at 12:34 PM on Jun. 29, 2009