my 10 month old whom has both sets of top and bottom teeth will NOT STOP BITEING!

ok so he bites. not only does he bite me. but he bites his crib rails which are wooden. he bites the edges of tables and the arm rests of my desk chair which is leather...wtf do i do. cause no and pushing him away doesnt help him from doing it. and i dont want him ruining his teeth or hurting himself. and teething rings and crunchy fods or snacks dont seem to help either. they seem to make him chew more. any advice momas?

chris-s-wife

Asked by chris-s-wife at 10:46 AM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• just keep telling him no when he bites & he may be in pain so use some kind of pain med for babies
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 12:17 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• bop his mouth(not hard just enough to hurt his feelings)or scream outch and scare him that way
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 1:53 PM on Jun. 28, 2009