• In the Spotlight:

when to sell the babies clothes?

my son is just turning 8 months old and I already have over 2 HUGE trash bags of clothes he has outgrown. I was going to wait until next summer and sell all his baby clothes together, but we're having a garage sale this weekend and I'm considering putting the clothes he can't wear anymore in now ( but I get sad thinking about selling all his little outfits lol). When did you finally decide to part with you little's ones clothes?

dze527

Asked by dze527 at 11:12 AM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• There was a few that I decided to save only because I thought they were too cute to give up but I have already given away 3 bags of my 6 mo clothes. :(
    Tsmith424

Answer by Tsmith424 at 2:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Also I don't know any friends/family members due with baby boys or I would give it to them...and our local Goodwill overprices everything. A t- shirt there is almost $5!! So it would be cheaper for people to buy it at my garage sale than at the Goodwill.
    dze527

Answer by dze527 at 11:15 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I saved mine for a couple of years. You can do what you want. Winter clothes will start selling online next month but you can sell anytime in a garage sale because of the bargain base prices
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:47 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Well with the first we kept everything because we were planning a second and didn't know what it would be. Ended up first was boy and second was girl. At that point we found out SIL was having a boy so she is getting all the boy clothes as they come into season. We are not planning any more so I sell the girl clothes as soon as she out grows them or wait until the next year if it is the end of the season.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 3:47 PM on Jun. 28, 2009