any one have inflammatory breast cancer? I've not bumped myself neither has my husband bumped into me in any way and I don't have any little ones in life who could have bruised me. I'm really anxious and worried i Have it.

I have to wait until a replacement insurance card comes in in about two weeks before I can make a doctor's appointment. Any one have ibc start this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Health

• You don't have to wait for a replacement insurance card to make an appointment.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:29 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• uh oh i guess i can make the appointment for a couple of weeks from now and at least have it made and set. Well no I can't they said they have to have my insruance info. I guess I can lie and say I'm self pay entirely and then when appointment day comes by then have my insurance card? Is that what yo mean? I hate lying. They told me to call back when I get my card. None of my animals jumped on me to bruise me. I don't know what this is. sigh. Thank you.
    Anonymous