ABONICS-

can I ax you a question, why do my nipple itch and what is dis bumps on my nipple?
I feel so bad for there impending children-
I was told in some schools in califorina they TEACH Abonics as a required lesson.
what are your thoughts

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ebonics. Not abonics. I don't really know what you're talking about....what does a nipple itch have to do with ebonics?
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 12:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I've never heard that they actually teach something like that. It's not even a language...

Have you researched this yourself?
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Honey, seriously if you can't even spell EBONICs.. there isn't alot of hope for you!
    Anonymous

• Who are the "they" you're referring to?

And it's "Ebonics", not "Abonics".

And I feel bad for you that you apparently don't know the difference between "there" and "their". It's a sad world we're living in when the people who try to make fun of others' grammar and spelling, can't even do so properly themselves.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 12:07 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• My guess is that those who also learn ebonics are still better spellers than you OP.

Anonymous

• That doesn't seem like ebonics to me, that just seems like bad education or lazy typing, and I'm not trying to be rude in case the mom who wrote that happens to read this thread. A lot of people will type or write the way that they talk. Which, I won't lie, irritates me. But I also have to step back and not hold that against people. I recognize the fact that we don't have the best education system in the world and that I was lucky to go to the schools I went to and lucky to have parents that were able to be involved and push me to do my best. You have to remember that the bulk of the people in this nation don't make very much money and they have to be more concerned with how to put the next meal on the table rather than making sure their children are doing their homework. It's so sad.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 12:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Low income is NOT equivalent with LOW STANDARDS. Low standards are a result of lazy people.
    Anonymous

• It's Ebonics. If you are going to make fun of retards at least be better than them.
    Anonymous

• Low income isn't the same as low standards, anon :53, but if a parent has to work two jobs in order to take care of the family then they aren't being lazy, they simply can't be there to watch what their children are doing when the children get home from school.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 1:15 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I FEEL BAD FOR STUPID PEOPLE THEY NEED TO TEACH THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE MOST PEOPLE DONT TALK LIKE THAT THIS EBONICS MESS WAS ANOTHER WAY TO MAKE FUN OF BLACK PEOPLE WHAT A SORRY SCHOOL DISTRICT TO PROMOTE THIS MESS ITS A SHAME PROMOTE PHONICS NOT EBONICS
    bmtmom01

Answer by bmtmom01 at 2:12 PM on Jun. 28, 2009