Naturally inducing

I kno you all probably have seen this question many times. But i'm so ready for my little one to arrive and the doctor said i can deliver anyday now. So How can I help speed up the process? Does walking really help? And I can't have sex because my SO passed away a couple months ago. Any other ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Not to be party pooper, but I would leave it alone unless doc is willing to induce. I was "full term" and pressed the issue. Even though he was almost 8lbs he spent ten days in the nicu because he couldn't breath. Doctors said he could have used an extra week inside and would have been fine. We never REALLY truly know EXACTLY how far along we are. Baby will come when he's ready at this point! Hang in there mama!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:13 PM on Jun. 28, 2009