Why can't I log out?

Why can't I log out of CM, I have CM bookmarked on both my computers, but I have discovered that my nieces get on our main computer and snoop threw my stuff. So on the main computer that everyone uses I want to log out, that way I will have to imput my username & password to get back in. I have unbookmarked it, but when I hit the logout link at the top of the page it just boots me back to my homepage. I want to get all the way out, how can I do this... Also a friend uses my computer & she can't access her CM account because we can't get mine logged out.. Any help would be great!!
Thanks

Inkedmommy007

Asked by Inkedmommy007 at 12:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hi Inkedmommy007,

We're sorry to hear that you are having trouble with logging out from CafeMom.

Can you click on the link labeled "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page on CafeMom and send us a note from there? That will enable us to look further into the issue.

|The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 2:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2009