Should I take another pregnancy test??

Well my DH and I has an IUI done two weeks ago. While waiting for the two weeks I have been taking progesterone(drs orders). Today was the day I was to get my period...and I haven't. Well I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. Last time we did this proceedure I got my period a day before it was actually due. This time nothing. I was wondering if I still could be pregnant or just wait until the period actually does come...not sure what to do at this point. Of course I will call my dr if it doesn't come by tomorrow...or should I wait a little longer? Should I take another pregnancy test?

I hope someone has possibly had something similar happen to them. Thank you!!

Wish2BeAMom

Asked by Wish2BeAMom at 12:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Which test did you take? I always used first response, they always showed up way sooner than any other test I took. If it doesn't show up right away, wait and try again because the hormone may be too low to trace. Try getting some bloodwork done too.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:34 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I would wait another week. I always wait until I'm atleast a week late, because I don't wanna get my hopes up. And my periods are not right ever since I took Lupron for Endometriosis. So yeah, I'd wait. I hope you are pregnant but try not to get your hopes up.
    DiOrAbLeKiSsEs

Answer by DiOrAbLeKiSsEs at 4:59 PM on Jun. 28, 2009