Pregnant women who don't like to be touched?

My DH and I haven't had sex in a few months, because Im pregnant and just absolutely hate being touched right now. I feel really bad cause he asks often if im up to it, but i always turn him down. Anyone else gone through this? WHat did you do for your DH?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I hate being touched right now, and it sucks because I'm super horny too- so sometimes I just bend over and take it, and sometimes I just tell him "hon, I'm super hot for you, but I just can't, it makes me to uncomfortable."

Anonymous

• OMG! It's all coming back to me. I couldn't stand it! It irritated the crap out of me! Anyway, we are getting back to normal now. Just apologize to him, validate any frustrations he may have and remind him it will get better after baby!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Yeah I hated it to. Sometimes I would do it just to please him, and other times Id just have to explain it to him that I dont like it. Its hard and frustrating, but youll get through it. Then when you have the baby, in the 6 weeks youre not supposed to have sex, youll be absolutely DYING to have sex!! Its weird, huh?
    Anonymous

• I am having the same issue.. I don't want to be touched and I have absolutely NO sex drive... And I feel bad cuz hubby just got home a cpl months ago from a deployment... Hoping I can suck it up soon cuz it will be a long while after this baby is born before we will have a chance to again...
    armymom2007

Answer by armymom2007 at 1:57 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I couldn't stand it either...I didn't mind cuddling, but actually having sex literally made me nauseous...I apologized, sometimes just sucked it up and did it, but he didn't really enjoy that either, and I didn't say a word when the baby oil disappeared and the porn charges appeared on the cable bill.
    Babujai

Answer by Babujai at 2:18 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Give him as much affection as you can stand eventhough you hate it. He needs it. If it's the sex, try a handjob or a blowjob. Maybe you can hold him from behind while he mastrubates? I wouldn't turn him down too often or it will hurt your relationship. Good luck!!!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 3:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I'm totally going through that too.
    I just give him a bj bc I dont want to have uncomfortable sex.
    which is saying a lot bc we had sex pretty much everyday sometimes even 3 times!
    now I'm like Sorry honey. No sex in the champagne room
    ChelseaG23

Answer by ChelseaG23 at 7:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• With my son we had sex several times a day. With this baby we are averaged to about once a month. And it is because I feel bad really. which is weird, because I am super horny, I just don't want HIM to touch me. Its weird.. I'll touch myself tho. I figure he masturbates so do I. He doesn't know I do.. but whatever. and there is no way I'm giving a bj. Gross. He ruined that one a long time ago. I use to all the time but F that now.

Anonymous