Have you ever thought of what it must be like for the mother of someone who is a serial killer, or in prison for murder?

I guess sometimes I just think about it when I see these people on the news. I mean they can't all be horrible moms and I'm sure they have it really hard. I mean, I love my children, they are my babies, it would be so hard for me if one of them made such a terrible choice even though I tried to teach them right. Yet I would feel so terrible for the victim and their family! No real situation towards the question really, I just think about it when I see people like Scott Peterson, Casey Anthony, and so many more. I am thankful that I am not faced with such a challenge and pray I never would.

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 12:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well they were probley bad mothers to therer kids ever thought of that
    Anonymous

• Ummm Nope. Thinking about it though I say people who do things like this are usually mentally ill. Unless they grew up in a seriously abusive environment it isn't how they were brought up by their mom. I would feel bad for the person or persons who were hurt or killed and I may even apologize depending on the situation but I would not feel guilty or lose sleep over it.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• If you watch some of these cases, a lot of them came from normal homes with normal parents. That's such an easy judgment to make.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• scott peterson is a dick he killed his wife because he didnt want to pay child support he wanted to leave his wife im glade he is in jail for the rest of his life looking out at the water where they found his wife's and son's body
    scott may you rot in hell
    Anonymous

• are you in there shoes no and neither am i but do you know how they were raised no there sick f@@@ in the head
    Anonymous

• you want me to feel sorry for these people sorry i dont they made up there minds when they kill somene
    Anonymous

• Things like greed, passion, anger, and so many other reasons are for murder, not just mental illness. Growing up one of my mom's family friends got in a fight with someone while he was drunk, stabbed the guy and killed him. His whole family were very nice people. I felt bad for both his family and the victims family because we knew him also. It was really a strange situation. He has a ton of remorse, but his ego got the best of him I guess.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• well there you go he was drunk and stabbed a guy and you feel bad for him he is the one who got drunk he is the one who messed up his life he knew what he was doing when he drank beer i bet he does have remorse
    Anonymous

• Hello? I never asked anyone to feel sorry for someone who commits murder! Read the post. I was talking about the mom's of the person, they didn't do it! Are they automatically bad people and parents because their child made a horrible choice?
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:59 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• im pist off at my husband so what im not going to kill him wake up girl its in the head there sick
    Anonymous