What's on the agenda today ladies?

Im still a little unmotivated just got up a little while age and I started to take pics of my baby girl with this cute bow she got, but she was not being very cooperative and so daddy's feeding her and I'm on cm for the moment lol.

How about you?

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's my oldest daughter's 9th birthday so we're going to Red Robin for lunch when my hubby gets home in a little bit. That's about it. I still have to make cupcakes for tonight (yummy, yummy zucchini cupcakes with homemade cream cheese frosting...I drool just thinking of them).

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Well i got a flat last night so i have to go take care of that today and pick up a few things at walmart. Other than that i think its just cleaning the house and making dinner later.

Answer by Shelii at 1:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I am painting the hallway, and removing wall paper

Answer by Zanny at 1:50 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I'm working til 430, then ::wishful thinking, maybe:: going home to a clean house, my 2 kids & my man after a long 48 hrs here! Then...I'm gonna take a shower, fix supper, & do absolutely nothin 4 the rest of the evening! Lol

Answer by bridgeh2o at 1:53 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

Answer by bmtmom01 at 1:55 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• working... ugh! i hate it. but hey im on cm and in the ac office lol

Answer by lydiamama at 2:38 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• welllllll..havent really done much fo he past 2 hours, fed the kid breakfast, fed the chickens, cleaned up a lil, now im here, after im done here, i will have a shower, make some lunch and i have to clean up a lil more, because my parents are coming over and were having a wiener roast and gonna make some s'mores. im excited for that, and so is my daughter. and probably take aa quick dip in the pool before they get here...then yaaa depending what time they leave might take the dog for a walk, and then get my daughter ready for bed (around 930ish)

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:38 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I'll sum it up in one word for ya:

LOL....that is my agenda. :)

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:08 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Well for me, today included (so far) helping hubby get out the door for his 5 day work trip, taking care of 2 sick kids and one who is not sick but is very bored, working on my budget for this next payday. Next will be heating up leftover pizza for lunch, then figure out dinner for later, washing some laundry, clipping coupons, possibly cleaning my bedroom, napping with my daughter, and just chilling with the kids this evening.

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I will be taking my son to the movies in a few hours.