ok a lot is going on i dont need this stress at 32 weeks prego someone please help me

ok here lately me and my bf has been going down hill well he doesnt realy give me the attention i need so i went else were online to get it he said it was ok likebad pics on line and all that but i never asked to meet these guys or tell them i wanted to be in bed with them. well hes been different lately so ive been snooping in his phone and seen some text asking to see a pic and come see me and it was shane like a guys name well i snooped more and found him telling the person he should be in bed with them and he took a hour off work but didnt get home till 8 when he was getting off work well i ask him is he was cheating or thinking about he said no and i still didnt feel good about it well my brother knew who it was and youd think your own blood would tell you stuff and not cover for your bf but he covered for my bf well to come to find out he was talking to my brothers ex wife i dont know what to do if i should stay or leave

Tbaby61727

Asked by Tbaby61727 at 1:08 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• sorry but he didn't give you attention so you looked elsewhere.. sorry LAME if your not happy pack your bags put your big girl panties on and walk out that door.. dont stay and play childish games with each other.
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 1:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Sounds like neither of you are satisfied with your relationship. Either fix it or scrap it. I hope it all works out, good luck Mom.
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 2:58 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I agree with the other two if he's not getting what he needs and your not getting what you need then you two need to sit down and talk about your relationship BEFORE the baby gets here and decide if theirs anything left worth saving if neither of you feel like you have a good reason to stay then you need to leave! and eaither find you someone else of raise your baby on your own it's not as hard as you think GOOD LUCK!
    kat324

Answer by kat324 at 4:15 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• If he's just a bf my behind would be leaving.
    Anonymous