My heartbroken daddy needs some uplifting...

My mom is leaving my dad for someone else. I'm about half an hour away, and work- so I can't always be there. He loves it when I call him, and text him. (He just now found out how to open his messages.lol. 2 cute right?) Well I just would like some suggestions on what to do to let him know I'm thinking about him. What else should I send him besides, I love you dad? I was thinking about some scriptures, but not sure which ones. Any help would do!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Awww...that's so sweet of u! I dnt know the scriptures exactly, but how about:
    •The Lord will not put more on you than you can handle.
    •With Christ all things are possible.
    •& the one about greener pastures...
    I'm sorry- I've been @ work for 45 hours can't seem to think of it!
    He'll make it thru. He has a very sweet & caring dd to help him! :c)
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 1:29 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Have you talked to your mom about this? If that was my mom, I would let her know that i am taking sides with dad. That is awful. My ex husband left me for another woman and that is one of the biggest hurts you can ever imagine. The only thing that hurts worse is seeing my daughter hurt, which is rarely, thank goodness.
    Anonymous

• here are some:

You may be out of my sight... but never out of my mind... Thinking of You!
    You have a special place in my heart... Thinking of You
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 3:05 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Stay in contact with him as much as possible...letting him know that you are there if he needs anything. I wouldn't take sides against your mother. If you do, I think that you will be sorry. After all, she is still your mom.
    momtoeight

Answer by momtoeight at 3:14 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• tell dad there are plenty of women out there who would love to get to know him and enjoy his company. If he ever gets to the point where he wants to chat with other women and try to move on tell him to let me know. Ppl can never have too many friends.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:17 PM on Jun. 28, 2009