ok need advice on name baby daddy picked!!!!!!!!!!!

my baby's father told me today that he wanted to name our baby levi lee .......
he said he got it from the bible.. so our babys name would be levi lee belton...
what do yall think.... opinions please!!!!!

jannaboo

Asked by jannaboo at 1:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Is this your husband? Please don't call him your baby daddy, it is so trashy!
    Anonymous

• I know nothing about the bible, but its a cute name... will he just go by Levi? Levi Lee may be one too many brands of jeans.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:14 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• im sorry but sound like the people who make the jeans levi and lee lol i dunno i dont really like the name but what ever works for you guys
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 1:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Umm, anon, u dnt have 2 be married to be a daddy! Maybe that's exactly what he is to her. But anyway...
    I like the name just fine. :)
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 1:18 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I like Levi, and I like Lee, just not together. Not only because they sound like jeans. I don't think they flow together.
    Anonymous

• I wasn't saying she had to be married to the guy, I was saying she should find a more suitable name for him. She could use, DH, SO, BF, fiance, father of my children, the love of my life... any of those are fine, Baby Daddy sounds trashy.

As for the name it is a fine name.
    Anonymous

• i agree with above posters, i like the 2 names separately but not together. maybe a diff middle name
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:29 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• baby's daddy is NOT trashy... Maybe you personally find it trashy but it is what it is. My bf is my baby's daddy. Maybe she isnt with the father so she cant say DH, BF, fiance... and father of my children is way too long. Instead of looking for shit to pick on about the words people choose to use you should try answering the damn question and leave it at that. You make no sense. How is it trashy to say baby daddy?
    Im sure she didnt ask you personally whether you liked the term "baby daddy" so mind your neck!
    And damnit if you are going to post something idiotic and rude at least be brave enough to show your face!! This only makes you look stupid and childish.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 1:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I notice you didn't answer the question either. SO that makes you look like a hypocrite.
    Anonymous

• You are a terd.... I dont have a response to the question but i also didnt sit here and talk shit about her question. THAT would be hypocritical... Read the dictionary before you post words you dont know the meaning to!!!!

And im done responding to you, you must be like 12 years old and I feel bad I'm wasting this womans space... AND wasting my time with a twelve year old.
    Goodbye!
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 1:44 PM on Jun. 28, 2009