name troubles...

ok im starting to get to the point where im getting nauseous trying to think of a name for my baby boy. everything i like my husband hates and everything he likes i dont like, its getting to the point where im not gonna have a name for him when he comes- i only have 1 week left. Any ideas? please give me matches like first and middle names together- his last name will be Harris so please do something that matches that- this is my last resort so pleeeeaaaasssseee give me as many good cute name combos as possible thanks so much

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• give some of the names that you and your husband liked and maybe we can mix some of them togeather....
    Anonymous

• well i like Caleb, Noah, Jacob and he likes Jamal, Lucas, Kalib, Jamil
    Anonymous

• oh sorry i forgot to say that i was the OP
    Anonymous

• Lucas jacob is cute.
    Anonymous

• Kalib Jacob
    lucas jacob

I did Keith Nathaniel for my son. is there a name in your familys that you both like
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 2:25 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• i love the name Alexander, and that names goes with like ANY name, first or middle. Austin James, Josiah Cole, Noah Mekhi, then some names i also like (that would go with Alexander)are, Kiptyn, Travis, Tyler, Cody, and Fox
    Anonymous

• Caleb James Harris

Lucas Keith Harris

Noah Jamil Harris
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Those are all decent names. Relax, you'll have the baby and you two will look at him and he'll have a name in less than 30 seconds. It happened like that with 3 of my kids. It'll happen for your boy too. Good luck and congratulations!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 2:45 PM on Jun. 28, 2009