Billy Mays dead?!

What a week!!

http://www.examiner.com/x-3035-Everyday-People-Examiner~y2009m6d28-OxiClean-pitchman-Billy-Mays-dead-at-50--Update

Now who is going to scream at me, in the wee hours of the morning, to buy some OxiClean!?

_Jynxx_

Asked by _Jynxx_ at 1:34 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I didn't believe it at first, there are so many joke sites about him being dead, I couldn't find a real news site, with this news.
    It is a bit shocking for so many in such a short time.
    Photobucket
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:37 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I'm so sad. :( Especially since we established that it wasn't him who was the anti-christ, but the ShamWOW dude.. :(

Now no yelling. Just the twitchy dude. *pouts*

Heck, what a MONTH!

David Carradine, Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, and now Billy Mays.

This is screwed up.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 1:39 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• My husband is going to be upset about this his death. He loved Billy Mays. We always laughed when we saw a new product he was marketing.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 1:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I just saw him the tonight show earlier in the week. It is strange for sure.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:45 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• ..I swear, this all started with the death of Bea Arthur. :\

This is horrible, but.. Someone posted this on my Facebook:

"Billy Mays found dead in his home with a ShamWOW stuffed in his mouth. It absorbed his will to live"

:x
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 1:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I bet the ShamWOW guy is going to get so many more job offers now! He will make so much more money then he did before that twice as many women as before are "Gonna love his nuts" just to get closer to that infomercial fortune he is rackin' up! :)

Billy_Mays_Shut_Your_Whore_Mouth.jpg BILLY MAYS image by Superfag101

Anonymous

• It looks like a result of head trauma. A theory of what happened to him based on CNN.com:

Mays was on the US Airways flight from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, to Tampa on Saturday that had a hard landing at Tampa International Airport when the plane's front tire blew out. There were no reported injuries on Flight 1241, US Airways told CNN.

According to a local Tampa TV station, Mays said: "All of a sudden as we hit you know it was just the hardest hit, all the things from the ceiling started dropping. It hit me on the head, but I got a hard head."
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Obviously, his head wasnt hard enough.

Poor Billy Mays. I will never be able to look at Oxi Clean again without thinking of him. RIP oh King of Infomercials!
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 2:47 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• "Billy Mays found dead in his home with a ShamWOW stuffed in his mouth. It absorbed his will to live"

LMAO
    Anonymous

• Gonna be some acting and music jobs opening!
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 3:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2009