what would you do if the government stop PA program.

What if there are no more money for PA? That would be so great.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• PA?
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• So great? Why so you could feel better about yourself? I feel sorry for you and your children. I hope you teach them to have compassion for others.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 2:12 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I am so tired of PA momma complaining about not having money to feed the family; but have Internet and a computer.

Anonymous

• That would be great? So you would feel better then if people just started robbing stores and people more or killing more so they could get what they need to live? Makes sense huh?

Anonymous

• It wouldn't bother me personally because we don't need it. However, my heart would really go out to those who just can't quite make ends meet and rely on assistance to feed their families. Our gov't wastes so much money in needless areas, I'm not worried about the money they have invested in the areas of public assistance. I personally would rather pay taxes to help fund public assistance for those who need it and also fund a few cheaters than to save tax money and not help anyone at all. If people need the help, I say help them... If people are cheating to get it unnecessarily... that's between them and God.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 2:23 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• WHAT THE HELL IS PA!?
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:25 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• public assistance
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 2:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I would no longer be able to take my daughter to her well-baby checkups.

We could no longer afford to buy anything other than the bare essentials because formula is expensive.

I would no longer be able to go to the doctor or the dentist. I would probably get an abscessed tooth and die.

What do I say to those who hate public assistance moms?

EFF OFF, BITCH!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:37 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• crying

rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 3:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• After eliminating public assistance, the government can eliminate police and fire protection and the military. Then we can get rid of public education, the remaining food safety inspectors and the Environmental Protection Agency.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2009