Are there any companies that will allow satellite internet work from home

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly –Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 3:21 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I have a blog with a list of work at home companies at Earn Money Online

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:44 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Procard International can be done with any kind of internet connection.

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:20 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• It's great and very flexible!

Answer by tcarter1981 at 7:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• All and or any of the companies that I work with will. I have affiliate accounts with over 100 companies and full time businesses with Ameriplan and Freebie Force. I love them both, if you would like information about either just let me know.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I started my own biz at home and I post, market and do presentations over the internet. So yes there are things you can do over the internet. It is with a comp that just recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam. If interested, you can visit my website at or email me at I would love to talk with you and get you more info!

Answer by Rebecca325 at 10:53 AM on Jun. 29, 2009