Does anyone else flat out HATE buying pants!?

I hate buying pants cuz I can never find any that fit the way I want them to! The worst are jeans! It was bad 5 months ago, but now that Im pregnant it just got worse. Does anyone else feel like there is no hope for buying pants that fit perfect?!

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 2:30 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i dread buying pants. omg i hate it. i dont have that tight lil figure i once had and when i go buy pants its like rubbing it in my face. and it sucks cuz i love the flare jeans but most of them are hip huggers and i got big hips in my opinion no ass even though my man would say different. and im tall..really tall. ive gained weight and most jeans jus make me look bad..member white chicks when that girl freaks out and shes like look at tina the talkin tummy! who coulda said that? was that back fat betty lols. i totally feel that way!its funny in a sad kinda way.
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 3:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Yep yep! I avoid it at all costs. I have three pairs of jeans, and they've done me good for the past five years or so.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I know what you mean. I have 4-5 pairs of jeans and I hope nothing ever happens to them or I'll just go naked. Nothing fits me. If it fits my hips, they're too short. The ones that are long enough are too small for my hips and thighs. I wear Levi brand and have one pair of Baby Phat jeans, that's it. Apple Bottoms fit OK too but they're usually a bit too big for me when I get the length I need.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 2:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• me me!!! unless its for sweat pants i then love to get my sweats
    lydiamama

Answer by lydiamama at 2:39 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I have short legs, big calves, big hips, a huge ass, and that weird baby tummy on my lower abdomen that appeared after I had my daughter.

I would pay someone a million dollars to make me a pair of jeans that fit.. Ugh.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:40 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• yep and now i just had my son and i found out that my pants still dont fit =( i felt so bad when i had to go to the store i get new pants and none of them fit right and they were 2 sizes biger then what i used to wear.....i hate shopping for pants and bras to. i cant find any of those that fit right either =(
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I hate it so very much, especially jeans.
    I did find one brand in one size that fit me perfectly, but you all would think I'm "old" if I told you what they were. :(
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• shopping use to be so much fun,now its jus depressing seriously
    kuuipo317

• Umm..I actually don't even own a pair of jeans...but I hate buying pants because I'm short and I can't seem to find any the right length even in the petite's section...which never seems to have enough selection in the first place. Every pair I buy I have to get hemmed...I've tried the capri's and they make me look like I'm wearing hi-waters. It's truly annoying.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 4:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2009