when you pregnant and you go to a restruant whats one thing that you expect? and aslo what bothers you the most while your there?

like service, food, scenery, corfort levels, temp. etc...

MummaB.

Asked by MummaB. at 3:07 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Food & Drink

• i don't expect anything special b/c i'm pregnant. i worked in restaurants for years, and to expect something special just b/c you are pregnant is unfair to the workers. the only thing i "expect" is for the host to automatically ask if i'd prefer a booth, if they don't ask then i told them i wanted one.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 3:08 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Um... the same things I'd expect at any other time: good food, good service.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 3:13 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I dont expect anything special... but i was pregnant & gained ALOT of weight.. so i was was just weighting to not fit into one of the booth seats!
    Anonymous

• Ha! I always had to get moved because I didn't fit in the booth! I just laughed it off!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 3:30 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Pregnant or non pregnant section maam? lol
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 3:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I didn't expect anything special when I was pregnant. Just the same things I normally expect. Goof service and good food. Being pregnant doesn't mean you get special service or priveleges at a resturant.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• either way it's all about service and good food......however with my 4th and last pregnancy I did expect cooked meat!!....I went to one place asked for the chicken special and the meat was pink!! hubby took it and gave me his food...we both agree on " no complaining" because the kitchen people are in charge of our/your food
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:37 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I expect everyone NOT to stare at me. Lately I feel huge enough and people's dumb ass comments are not helping any. I am 31 weeks pregnant with twins and my belly is measuring at over 40 cms!! Everyone has to make a point to tell me that I look like I am about to pop! I am gonna scream!! Other than that I just want good food!!
    TiffanyReed

Answer by TiffanyReed at 12:38 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• bathroom stalls should be wider!!! I remember BACKING IN.....to fit into a stall
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Pregnancy is not a handicap. You don't get or deserve special treatment.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Jun. 29, 2009