Have you ever been arrested?

Even for something small, like speeding or playing music too loud, or...whatever people get arrested for lol.

benjamink

Asked by benjamink at 3:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nope.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• nooooo
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:13 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• yeap , got arested for spotligting ................. Was with friends and went for a drive... little did I know that driving after dark with a rifle and a flashlight in your car can get you in a lot of trouble.( that and who you hang with ..LOL) I went to court to fight it but still got charged with Disturbing wildlife. Ya' live and learn ...
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 3:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I got arrested a long time ago because this girl didnt like me and she just started to attack me so I beat her ass... Im still confused as to why she would do that but anyways cuz we were both 14 and I really kicked her ass even though she attacked me to begin with i got in trouble cuz I should have walked away....haha whatever but that was a long time a go so as an adult no I have never been arrested
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Nope, I am saving that for a special day. Like my daughter's wedding! lol
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 3:23 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• no
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 3:25 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• No
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:28 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Yes, many years ago. My life was going to crap and I wasn't about to stop. Jail probably saved my life and I'm a better mom for it. I think it allowed me to look around and see how seriously worse my life could be if I continued the way I was going. I truly hit rock bottom Not everyone who has experienced jail is a horrible person. I'm just greatful I woke up. And yes, I am a productive, intelligent, tax paying member of society. I usually don't share it with people I just meet, because I want them to get to know me as a person, not what I did in my past. Once they know me it goes over quite well actually.
    Anonymous

• yep spent a weekend in jail cause i had court for something petty a stupid ticket and the court admins didn't write that i was there for court so had a bench warrant spent the weekend in jail! then got out and sued the hell outta of them
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 3:29 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Amazingly no
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 3:39 PM on Jun. 28, 2009