Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can someone help me?

Yesterday me and the family went to the aquarium and I seen a little kid that had some shoes on that I would love for Hank to have... This is not the first time I have seen them though. They look just like flip flops but they have the back strap like a sandal so they wont come off there feet... Do yall know what I'm talking about? If so, what are they called and where can I get them?

Answer Question

Asked by hanksmom0207 at 3:12 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • Like this? They are Crocs Athens for kids.

    Answer by Nathskitten at 3:15 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

  • Did you really name your baby Hank? I love that name and almost named our youngest that, but it didn't go very well with our last name.

    Answer by Nathskitten at 3:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

  • Almost like that except they look more like flip flops you buy at like old navy and stuff like that... His nickname is hank... His real name is Steven, he took over the nickname from his great grandfather and his daddy!

    Answer by hanksmom0207 at 3:24 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

  • Nathskitten

    Answer by Nathskitten at 3:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

  • I found princess ones at walmart, maybe they have boys ones too. Check

    Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

  • check at old navy , I found them for 5 bucks there

    Answer by rozanova at 10:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2009


    Answer by RoRo1986 at 11:28 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.