Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can someone help me?

Yesterday me and the family went to the aquarium and I seen a little kid that had some shoes on that I would love for Hank to have... This is not the first time I have seen them though. They look just like flip flops but they have the back strap like a sandal so they wont come off there feet... Do yall know what I'm talking about? If so, what are they called and where can I get them?

Answer Question

Asked by hanksmom0207 at 3:13 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • walmart has some similar to that. try payless?

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

  • kohls has them

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

  • I got some for my son at toys r us for like $10. I love them!

    Answer by renea20 at 3:58 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.