My son's medical insurance....

Something is up with my one year old son. He's had diarrhea for almost three weeks now and I have no idea what is wrong. I took him to the doctor the other day and she said it was a milk allergy OR teething but that's not it. I quit giving him milk and it's still going on. I have a problem. His medical expires in two days and I've reapplied like a month ago, as soon as they gave me the applicaton but I didn't get any response from them. My question is, what would you do? This is getting ridiculous.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• As in a state medical card? They back pay for like 3 mos. I would call their office & tell ur case worker what's going on. Maybe s/he hasn't processed ur app 4 some reason. They have such a heavy caseload here it happens a lot. Ask if they will back pay (they will-just not positive how far back they will.) If its reg insurance, they should also cover it. Either way, I'd def call the dr! Hope he feels better soon!
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 3:25 PM on Jun. 28, 2009